- Minimum deposit to open – $100
- A Maintenance Fee of $4 will be imposed each month if the minimum daily balance falls below $100
- Transaction Limitations: Any withdrawals or transfers exceeding two (2) per month will incur a Service Charge of $4 per withdrawal or transfer (Regulation D Limitations apply. See below*)
- On-Line Banking available at no cost for account inquiries and transfers between accounts
- On-Line Bill Pay access not available on savings accounts
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance method by applying a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day. Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Printed Statements are provided quarterly; if electronic activity occurs, a printed statement will be provided monthly. Electronic statements also available
- No Check Card/ATM card issued on account
The minimum daily balance referenced in this schedule is the current daily ledger balance less the amount of any checks deposited that are in the process of being collected. The average available balance is calculated by adding the collected balance for each day of the statement period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the statement period.
*Regulation D Limitations on Withdrawals and Transfers: Withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party are limited to six (6) per month. If an account continuously exceeds the debit transaction limit, we are required by federal regulation to close the account or transfer the account to another type of account.