eConnect Bill Pay
eConnect Bill Pay is offered to consumer clients only. Business clients desiring to pay bills online are referred to the business bill pay service, eConnect Platinum Biz Pay.
Through your eConnect online banking service, enjoy the hassle-free convenience of paying bills online whenever and from wherever you want. No checks, no stamps, no trips to the post office.
- Use your checking account to make payments
- Pay anyone you would normally pay by check, including the convenience of People-to-People transfers using Popmoney (see below for more information)
- Receive and pay bills electronically
- Set up one-time or recurring payments – days, weeks or even months in advance
- Track your expenses with personalized reports
To log in and view your accounts, you will need a login ID and a password. You may do one of the following to obtain your login ID and Password:
- Stop by in person at the bank office:
307 N. Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060
- Mail a signed letter to us requesting that we send your ID and password to your mailing address, a specific fax number or a specific e-mail address.
- Call us at 770-792-8870 and give your request to us verbally. We will mail your ID and password to the address that we have for you in our records.
Person-to-Person Payments Made Easy, Convenient and Secure
From your First Landmark Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay service , you can send money the secure and easy way at any time – from anywhere.
All you need is access to your First Landmark Bank Online Banking Bill Pay service Popmoney tab and the person’s email address or mobile phone number. The money goes directly from your checking account into their account usually within one business day, regardless of where they bank in the U.S.
-You can send money to any adult over the age of eighteen (18) who has an established account at a financial institution in the U.S.
-You receive instant notifications upon sending money
-Money will not leave your account until it is claimed
-Recipients are not required to pay a fee
-If you send a payment to someone who has never before registered for Popmoney, they will have 10 calendar days to register and claim the money you send
-If money you’ve sent goes unclaimed, you’ll get an alert letting you know that the payment has expired
-Sending money through the Bank’s website costs 50 cents per transaction
-Popmoney transactions originated after 5 p.m. will begin transfer process the following business day
-Transaction and dollar limitations may apply
Log on to your Bill Pay account today and check out this exciting new, convenient way to Pay People.
Please view our Online Banking Access Agreement for more detailed information on this service.