- First Landmark Bank and Midtown Bank Agree to Merge
- 2014 Cobb Chamber Membership Campaign
- Bank Will Close on Presidents Day - Monday 2/17/14
Latest News & Articles
2014 Cobb Chamber Membership Campaign
The business development officers of First Landmark Bank are participating in the 2014 Cobb Chamber Membership Campaign from now through early June. If you are interested in more information about becoming a member of the Cobb Chamber or enhancing your relationship with the Chamber, contact Renee White at 770.792.8870.
An investment in the Cobb Chamber is an investment in your personal, professional and community’s success. The Cobb Chamber can help you and your business achieve more.
- expand your network at Chamber events such as the Business After Hours and the Area Council meetings
- grow personally and professionally through dynamic leadership and professional associations
- save money with exclusive cost-savings programs such as Office Depot discount, prescription drug discount and Workers Compensation Insurance discount
- market your business and take advantage of the Chamber’s Business Resource Center
Learn more to Achieve more by contacting us today.