Treasury Management Services
Remote Deposit Services
To Our Clients:
A new look and upgrade for the Remote Deposit Connect Service is coming February 26, 2014.
The upgrade will enhance your check deposit experience with a new look and convenient, easy to use remote deposit capture features. You will be able to scan multiple checks at one time and transmit check images and data directly to First Landmark Bank for processing. The new Remote Deposit Connect Service provides the user with the ability to enter payment information into data fields to capture additional payment information that can be exported into a CSV format. The upgrade also uses a virtual image endorsement, which eliminates the need to endorse your checks with a deposit stamp. The only equipment needed is an image scanner and Internet-ready computer.
If you are currently utilizing this service, we are excited to enhance your deposit experience with the upgrade.
If your company is not currently utilizing this service, we invite you to give Remote Deposit Connect Service a try. We would welcome the opportunity to set up this time-saving banking sevice for your company. Contact your relationship officer for more details or email the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details on the service can be found here:
Simple. Secure. Convenient.
First Landmark Bank’s Remote Deposit Connect Service* is Check 21 technology that enables commercial account customers to scan, image and transmit checks electronically to the bank from the convenience of their office. No matter how big or small your business is, our Remote Deposit Connect Service can help you simplify deposit processing, reduce expenses, improve cash flow, and eliminate trips to the bank.
- Submit deposits from Client’s location around the clock, including weekends
- Save time and money by reducing trips to the Bank
- Deposit into a single account from multiple locations
- Bank location can be anywhere
- Submit deposits until 5:00pm EST
- Reduce internal expenses
- Eliminates employee trips to the bank and/or courier costs
- Reduces deposit preparation time and errors
- Amount Recognition Technologies
- System utilizes Character Amount Recognition (CAR) and Legal Amount Recognition (LAR) technology to determine and populate check amounts
- Duplicate item detection
- Alerted when duplicate items are detected
- Accept or Remove the items processing
- Faster check clearing allows you to react sooner on returned checks
- Image quality is verified as items are processed
- Deposits are archived on-site
- Images and transactional data are stored on the PC and/or CD Rom for research purposes
Minimum computer requirements:
- PC with a current version of Microsoft XP or 2000 and a USB 2.0 port
- Supported desktop check scanner and software (available through the bank)
- High speed internet connection
*Subject to bank approval
Contact a bank representative to discuss Remote Deposit by calling 770-792-8870 or by sending us an email at email@example.com.