|How does First Landmark Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Your information is restricted to only those employees who need to know to provide products or services to you.
|How does First Landmark Bank collect my personal information?
|We collect nonpublic personal information about you, for example, when you:
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Show your drivers license
- Make a wire transfer
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.